Saturday, August 27, 2011

Intro Post

I'm not the best PvE Frost Mage.

I don't claim to know everything, and I'm hardly the ultimate authority on how best to go about playing Frost in raids.

That being said, I'm definitely not the worst PvE Frost Mage. I'm not without experience in my class nor competitive gaming in general.

I'll be talking about my experiences and thoughts playing a Frost Mage in a competitive raiding guild, as well as my general strategies. Some of this stuff can be found in other places already, but I want to have a consolidated, organized resource for all things Frosty. More importantly, if I can generate meaningful discussion, attract even better players to read my blog, improve my own game in the process of helping others, and help educate people against the misconception that Frost Mage is for PvP only, then this blog will be a success in my eyes.

I'm Jamie. I've been playing WoW for about a year, and I've been raiding since Tier 11. I've come a long way since then, and it's only getting better. I have a background in competitive 2D Fighting games, which I hope will be the groundwork for my own unique perspective to WoWCraft raiding. When shit gets topsy turvy in a raid, you Ice Block. When there's trouble with your strats, gearing/talent/glyph decisions...you Ice Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment